Cider-brined organic Chicken Breast, atop smoky collard greens and a sweet potato and apple mash with a hint of spices, garnished with a hazelnut sauce with a touch of thyme.
- Giannone Farms, Pennsylvania
- Wild Mushroom Bisque with a truffle-oil drizzle, garnished with a celery heart and chive salad.
- Sycamore Lane Chardonnay’s creamy apple, and citrus flavors are balanced by crisp acidity, enriched with toasty, buttery tones and wood aging.
Hawaiian Bright White Tuna
Silky textured Waloo Tuna, crusted with grated potatoes, pan-seared and served with sweet pea mushroom risotto and petite green beans, accompanied by a lobster sherry reduction.
- Hawaiian Pacific Waters
- Riesling- poached pear and shaved fennel salad, with spiced hazelnuts and a house made blood orange vinaigrette.
- Wine Name Hidden Crush Chardonnay has fresh flavors of bright citrus, stone fruit, vanilla and toasted brioche and finishes with a clean crispness.
Sirloin Steak crusted with garlic and a peppercorn medley, served with a Gruyere potato gratin and sautéed baby spinach, finished with a merlot demi-glace.
- Painted Hills Farm, New York
- Savory crock of French onion gratinee topped with a seven-grain croûte and caramelized Gruyere and Parmesan cheeses.
- Paso Creek Cabernet Sauvignon is a boldly intense with plum fruit layered in dark chocolate with a peppery finish
Fresh Pasta Purses filled with pear and four cheeses, sautéed in brown butter with wild mushrooms and fresh sage, garnished with shaved Reggiano Parmigianino.
- Lavezzola near Bologna, Italy
- Crispy Duck Confit, served over a bed of Frisée lettuce, with bacon lardons, crispy potatoes and house made sherry dressing.
- Mark West Pinot Noir is a delicate, medium-bodied red with raspberry and cherry notes and hints of spice
On your Vista wedding day, yours is the only menu being prepared by the Vista Executive Chef and kitchen team. The kitchen is ready to design your dream menu specific to your liking and presented in an enticing fashion.